Welcome

Welcome!
Glad you have found your way here, even if by accident. Please click the links to the left and read more of my works, I would love to have your opinions!

Also, please don't use any of my ideas or replicate for any reason. I worked hard on building these worlds, characters and stories. They are mine and I will fight for them. Thanks.


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Icy TA Witch


~Icy TA Witch~
Twist and snake, her words
coil, around our bodies,
around our souls.
An cold, icy witch, with 
wild dark brown white
hair, hair that suffocates and 
wraps, icy TA witch constricts 
all hopes.
Hear her wails rattle 
in your core
making your heart freeze
and no more 
can you breath.
What a vile ice witch, she takes
pleasure in our pain 
when you see your grade hell, she 
crackles with glee, and
her muddy ill green eyes
glinting with such 
sinister delight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment