Welcome

Welcome!
Glad you have found your way here, even if by accident. Please click the links to the left and read more of my works, I would love to have your opinions!

Also, please don't use any of my ideas or replicate for any reason. I worked hard on building these worlds, characters and stories. They are mine and I will fight for them. Thanks.


Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rainbow Crawlers


~Rainbow Crawlers~
I think sometimes that I'm insane, with these swirling
flashy rainbow bejeweled spiders, crawling
through my brain and in the shadows of my mind, lighting
my world up like a miniature aurora borealis, exploding
outward, chasing away all the cold dank darkness that was clouding, choking my soul with rank mustiness that was never ending, never ever ending, and I thought myself lost, forever, falling
down, spiraling
out of myself into another's sweater, fearing
that I would never have my wish of Eternity's Light. Always I was wailing
for someone to find that swirled orange-black tiger's eye, the key to my mind's doorway, releasing
the heart from its habitual hibernating hull. Now I'm here, freeing
that story thought lost, the world gone cold, and yet I'm seeing
the cherry blossom like trees, their violet petals dancing around me in the breeze. I find myself hoping
to revive the light of truth through my words, singing
it will be free, and the world shall be rejoicing
as I reveal my rainbow crawlers to all, and all can be insane just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment